Sun Valley’s Konditorei (German for bakery) central to Allen & Co. conference attendees, has gotten so culinary PC it could open a Silicon Valley outpost. Sun Valley Lodge executive chef Derek Gallegos recently completed the menu makeover, balancing Konditorei’s Austrian-inspired specialties with such local offerings as an Idaho Ruby Trout Sandwich. Manager Greg Van hoozer...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEW SPRING VALLEY LIQUOR CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Sun Valley bakery is popular among techies of Silicon Valley
By Richard Morgan - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
- Planting Time For Zone 8 Bulbs: When Do I Plant Zone 8 Bulbs
By Darcy Larum - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Education Disrupted: How Silicon Valley Pushed Coding Into American Classrooms
By NATASHA SINGER - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Code.org, a tech-backed nonprofit, is pressing schools to teach computer science. But are tech firms swaying education to serve their own interests?
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- the Upstart Coding Language Conquering Silicon Valley
By Klint Finley - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The story behind the new language making coders smile