Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEW SPA ME INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Brooklyn company employs more than 100 blind workers
By Vicki Salemi - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
When Ted Rios turned 50 recently, his co-workers threw him a surprise party at a bar near their Borough Park office. “It was amazing! They told me how much they appreciate me and what I do,” says the sales manager at Alphapointe, a 106-year-old company that facilitates manufacturing, third-party product assembly, warehousing and product fulfillment...
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Spa Castle workers accused of taking pics in women’s locker room
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Four women are suing a spa in Texas after three employees at the sprawling oasis allegedly snapped cellphone pictures of them in the facility’s locker rooms, using towels to disguise their tactics. The invasion of privacy lawsuit, which is seeking more than $1 million in damages, claims that four female customers who visited Spa Castle...