The new museum dedicated to Theodor Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss, in Springfield, Mass., left out some controversial political cartoons.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEW SEAGIRT CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- At the Dr. Seuss Museum: Oh, the Places They Don’t Go!
By SOPAN DEB - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Man claims stun gun doesn’t hurt, zaps wife’s three kids: cops
By Associated Press - Monday Jul 10, 2017
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — A Missouri couple has been charged after the man admitted he uses a stun gun to discipline his wife’s three toddlers. According to a probable cause statement, 21-year-old Shelby Crabtree of Springfield told a babysitter she didn’t report 22-year-old Gale Epple’s actions to authorities because she feared the state would remove her...
- Fans of White House Garden Hope New Tenants Keep It Green
By EMILY BAUMGAERTNER - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
Those who support the White House Kitchen Garden are trying creative ways to keep it a priority for the new presidential administration.
- Tips On Using A Garden Fork – Learn When To Use A Garden Fork
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Choosing Garden Gloves: Selecting The Best Gloves For Gardening
By Darcy Larum - Sunday Jun 4, 2017