A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEW SCISSORS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Sunday Routine: How Paul Rabil, Lacrosse Player, Spends His Sundays
By ANDREW COTTO - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The athlete, entrepreneur and Williamsburg, Brooklyn, resident spends a lot of time by himself, reading, writing, working, and sometimes even painting.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Man pleads guilty to cutting off ex-girlfriend’s nipples with scissors
By Associated Press - Friday Aug 18, 2017
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. — A South Dakota man accused of sitting on a woman and slicing off her nipples with a pair of scissors has pleaded guilty. The Argus Leader reports that 45-year-old Tony Ledbetter of Sioux Falls pleaded guilty Friday to three counts of aggravated assault. Each count carries a maximum penalty of 15...