Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NEW ROCHELLE NISSAN LEASE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Wall Street’s gains helping tech industry, real estate leasing
By Lois Weiss - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Wall Street once again seems to be the engine that makes New York City’s jobs and real estate sectors rev. Steady growth in the city’s financial services industries has helped it top the tech industry in both job growth and office leasing — although the two are becoming inexorably intertwined as tech jobs grow within...
- New York City Approves Rent Increases for Regulated Apartments
By KHORRI ATKINSON - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The Rent Guidelines Board voted Tuesday to allow a raise of 1.25 percent on one-year leases and 2 percent on two-year leases of rent-regulated apartments.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.