Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEW ROC LUXURY CAR SERVICE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Luxury Cars Offer More Models, but Find Fewer Buyers
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Monday Jul 3, 2017
Automakers like BMW and Mercedes-Benz have failed to expand their market share by offering more variety, joining the industry’s overall sales decline.
- How to Soothe Luxury-Car Buyers: Add Perks and Subtract Haggling
By ERIC A. TAUB - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Several automakers aim to change the shopping experience with fixed prices, after-sale care and even ways to avoid the dealership altogether.
- Bentley's New Continental GT Combines Luxury Tech With Classic Looks
By Jack Stewart - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
The new generation of the grand tourer brings the beloved car up to date.
- Ram says their new 2018 model is the most luxurious pickup on the market
By Heather Leighton, Houston Chronicle - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The days of pickups used simply for the days work seem to be over as modern trucks continue to pursue luxury.
- Amenity showdown: Which luxury tower rentals have the best amenities?
By Anna Marie Erwert - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
In San Francisco where ‘luxury” and “rental” are two terms that often go together, high-end buildings compete for tenant attention. One way this competition manifests is in the amenities a building offers. Standard are things like high-speed internet, gyms, and roof decks. But luxury towers sometimes also have pools and hot tubs, pet walking services,