Amid economic turmoil, turnout appeared light in Sunday’s nonbinding referendum, the fifth such vote since Puerto Rico became a United States territory in 1898.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
SPIEGEL & UTRERA, P.A., P.C.
1 MAIDEN LANE, 5TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10038
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEW PUERTO RICO CAR SERVICE CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Should Puerto Rico Be the 51st State? Residents Go to the Polls.
By FRANCES ROBLES - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- After Puerto Rico’s Debt Crisis, Worries Shift to Virgin Islands
By MARY WILLIAMS WALSH - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
With debts piling up and lenders growing nervous, the U.S. Virgin Islands is approaching the same kind of fiscal crisis that engulfed Puerto Rico.
- Privatize Puerto Rico's Power
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
It would reduce the cost of living and spur economic growth.
- Puerto Rico's Broken Promesa
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Dinging creditors will not restore the island’s access to capital markets.
- As Others Pack, Some Millennials Commit to Puerto Rico
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
Young Puerto Ricans are coming back to the island or staying put — with an entrepreneurial spirit that upends a narrative of dependency.
- 52 Places to Go: Drinking in Northwest Puerto Rico
Saturday Aug 19, 2017
Travel along the coast of Northwest Puerto Rico, where vendors and bartenders use machetes, ice picks and delicate herbs to create their drinks.