In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEW PINANG CUISINE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Is Luis Severino suddenly the most prized pitcher in NY?
By Ken Davidoff - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
CLEVELAND — Do we have a new King of the Hill in New York? You’re starting a third team in the Tri-State area — let’s call them the Paramus Mall Rats — and you get to choose one pitcher from either the Yankees or the Mets. Whom do you choose? You have to give ultra-serious...
- In Mauritius, Secluded Beaches, Verdant Hills and Harmony
By SARAH KHAN - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
The remote island is a mosaic, and its cultures mingle in a distinctive cuisine with Indian, French, Chinese and Creole flavors.
- Listing of the Day: Toronto Forest Hill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
The sprawling steel-frame and concrete mansion sits in Toronto's most prestigious and affluent neighborhoods.
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.