Berkshire Hathaway Energy, a unit of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway, said on Friday it would acquire Oncor Electric Delivery in a deal that puts Oncor’s equity value at about $11.25 billion. Berkshire Hathaway Energy said it agreed to buy reorganized Energy Future Holdings Corp., Dallas-based Oncor’s bankrupt parent, for $9 billion in cash. Including debt,...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NEW PERSPECTIVES PARENTING SOLUTIONS, CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway to buy grid giant for $18B
By Reuters - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- Scary warning for new parents
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- New York City's Bogus Public Health Posters
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The NYC WELL program is part of the health care problem and not the solution.