As its new season approaches, the National Football League's (NFL) new youth-focused campaign is designed to underscore the message there is no "offseason" by featuring professional athletes,celebrities and teens sharing their on- and off-field experiences.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - NEW PALTZ YOUTH FOOTBALL & CHEER, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- NFL Kicks Off New Youth-Focused Campaign From Translation
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Ex-Jet wants to market pot-derived painkillers at youth football games
By Jacob Sonenshine - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
A former New York Jet is kicking up a cloud of controversy with a plan to market marijuana-derived products at Pop Warner youth football games. Marvin Washington, who played 11 seasons in the NFL — including eight years with the Jets — is the managing partner of Isodiol, a company that extracts a little-known chemical...
- Teens busted for having sex on beach while crowd cheered
By Fox News - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Four teenagers were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct on Tuesday after three of them allegedly had sexual intercourse on a beach in Cape Cod, Mass. while the fourth teen did not leave the area when police told him to. The teenagers have been identified as Molly Hines, 19, of Penfield, NY, Lukas Kaminski, 19,...
- Field Is ‘Perfect Place to Die,’ Rookie Says in Front of Roger Goodell
By BEN SHPIGEL - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The declaration from Jamal Adams drew cheers at a fan forum and created an awkward moment, with the N.F.L. pushing for player safety.
- New Gear – Warm Up in Style
By Admin - Thursday Oct 16, 2014
1. HAYABUSA Champion Hoodie Fall means brown leaves, cooler temperatures, and lots of football. Whether you’re on your way to the stadium to cheer on your team or on your way to the gym to do work, cover up with the Champion Hoodie from Hayabusa and you are sure to look and feel victorious. $79.99