In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NEW MORNING CALM CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- ‘Morning Joe:’ Scarborough Calls Trump’s NY Times Interview ‘William Faulkner on Acid’ (Video)
By Ashley Boucher, provided by
- Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough said Thursday that President Donald Trump’s rambling, stream of consciousness interview with the New York Times sounds like “William Faulkner on acid.“I mean the sentences just keep going on, but they’re garbled and make absolutely no sense,” the host said, referring to the Nobel Prize laureate’s distinctive writing style.“Well, John McCain, obviously a giant in Washington, D.C., but he’s been a giant in American life for a very long time and he served his entire adult life for the American people,” Scarborough said.