NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NEW LEAF RECOVERY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Leaf Spot On Beans: How To Control Cercospora Leaf Spot In Beans
By Kristi Waterworth - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
- U.K. Drifts Away From Europe's Recovery
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The U.K. wants to separate from Europe. Judging by economic and political outcomes, it looks like it is getting its wish.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor on Finding Strength
Tuesday Apr 4, 2017
Boston Marathon bombing survivor Rebekah Gregory discusses her recovery from 18 surgeries, including amputation of her leg, on Lunch Break. She and WSJ's Tanya Rivero discuss her new book, "Taking My Life Back," as well as how living with a prosthetic leg affects motherhood, exercising and traveling. Photo: Rebekah Gregory