The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEW JIN FAT TAKE-OUT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- ‘I’m a Real American Now’: New Citizens Take the Oath, Trump in Mind
By AVANTIKA CHILKOTI - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
One hundred immigrants, including some from countries targeted in the president’s travel ban, celebrated their new citizenship in a ceremony tinged with mixed emotions.
- Couple viciously beats restaurant owner, her teen daughter over fast food order
By Amanda Woods - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Shocking surveillance video shows the moment a Georgia couple brutally beat a restaurant employee and her teenage daughter — all because they weren’t satisfied with their order. The couple, identified by police as Nathaniel Eric and Latasha Smith, were at the Quik Chick takeout stand next to U.S. Highway 1 in Baxley around 3 p.m....
- Why Grubhub Could Be Amazon's Next Takeout Target
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The takeout company could help make Amazon the dominant player in all aspects of food delivery, argues Wedbush.
- Chris Christie Hosted A Sports Talk Radio Show, And A Caller Immediately Called Him A ‘Fat Ass’
By Andrew Husband - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Chris Christie, the unpopular New Jersey governor, squared off with an angry caller during his first day hosting a sports talk radio show.
- ‘Fat ass’ Chris Christie throws down with a WFAN caller
By Mark W. Sanchez - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Chris Christie may not have gotten any sun on Monday, but some callers did try to burn him. A week after the New Jersey governor’s infamous trip to a beach that was closed to the public amid a government shutdown, the brash bigmouth sat in Mike Francesa’s seat at WFAN to audition for the role...