In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEW J. STAR INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- Next big tennis star ready to announce himself at US Open
By Marc Berman - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Big serve, big groundstrokes, big hair. And now a big opportunity. Alexander Zverev will be a big deal very soon, if not at this U.S. Open starting Monday at Flushing Meadows. The fourth-seeded, charismatic 20-year-old from Germany gets the big stage on the night card, facing qualifier Darian King, pride of Barbados. To gain that...
- How injuries turned Canadian teen into Open’s breakout star
By Brett Cyrgalis - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
There is a glimmer of hope in what has turned out to be a rather gloomy men’s singles bracket at the U.S. Open, and it happens to be a blond-haired 18-year-old Canadian carrying the light. Denis Shapovalov continued his run at Flushing Meadows when his third-round opponent, Kyle Edmund, retired with an injury after Shapovalov...