For over 70 years Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) has been used to treat severe depression and there are reports that it could help patients with Huntington’s Disease who experience psychiatric symptoms. Many patients with Huntington’s Disease experience depression, with suicide rates 5 to 10 times higher than the general public. In 21 published case reports where -
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NEW HUNTINGTON CLEANERS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Does Electroconvulsive Therapy Improve Huntington’s Disease?
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- The Man Behind Trump’s Voter Fraud Obsession
By ARI BERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
How Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state, plans to remake America through restrictive voting and immigration laws.
- It's a boy for Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham
By Wochit - By Wochit - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
It's a boy for model-actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and her fiancé, Jason Statham.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham welcome baby boy
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The model shared a photo of the little one, named Jack Oscar.