After closing in SoHo, the popular Asian-goods store Pearl River Mart is back in business in New York City with Joanne Kwong, the founder's daughter-in-law, leading the company.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NEW HIMALAYAN MINI MART INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Meet the Woman Behind the New Pearl River Mart
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- A Couple Of Mini-Trends From The Networks' New Fall Lineups
Monday May 22, 2017
Many people are talking about the remake (sorry, "reboot") fever that is gripping network television at the moment.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Wal-Mart to Vendors: Get Off Amazon's Cloud
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Wal-Mart is telling some technology companies that if they want its business, they can’t run applications for the retailer on Amazon’s leading cloud-computing service, Amazon Web Services.
- The Small Business Report, January 29, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Friday Jan 29, 2016
Apps to help small businesses; can small businesses fill the new voids created by WalMart closings; phrases bosses use when firing workers; and the small business that won a contest for a Super Bowl ad.
- Ryan Murphy to reboot ‘Boys in the Band’ on Broadway
By Michael Riedel - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Ryan Murphy, one of the most powerful producers in Hollywood, may make a run at Broadway. Murphy, the creator of “Glee” and “Feud,” has optioned “The Boys in the Band,” Mart Crowley’s pre-Stonewall play about a group of gay men who gather for a birthday party and some deliciously bitchy banter. The play debuted in...
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017