The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEW G & L CELLPHONE AND ACCESSORIES WHOLESALE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- The Week in iOS Accessories and Cases: Baby's got HandL's new phone case
By Joel Mathis - By Joel Mathis - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- Kushner Cos. puts a pair of Brooklyn Heights buildings on the market
By Amanda Fung - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Kushner Cos. is putting two multifamily properties in Brooklyn Heights up for sale.The company hopes to fetch $20 million for the properties, at 18 Sidney Place and 144 Willow St., according to the...
To view the full story, click the title link.