A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NEW FU CHANG SEAFOOD TRADING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- NBA looking to change rule that swiped No. 1 pick from Nets
By Brian Lewis - Friday Aug 4, 2017
The Nets’ ill-advised trade with the Celtics was so horrific it might prompt the NBA to change its rules to avoid a disastrous repeat. It’s not exactly the way the Brooklyn franchise wanted to shake up the league. The deal brought Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce and Jason Terry to the Nets in 2013 but shipped...