NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Oct 28, 1998)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 1992
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1992 - NEW FORTUNE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Lawyer for Donald Trump Jr. says new NY Times report 'much ado about nothing' - WH: Donald Trump Jr. 'did not collude with anybody'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- ‘American Idol’ reboot looks like it’s going to cost a fortune
By Claire Atkinson - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
ABC’s reboot of “American Idol” could see the overall salaries of its on-air talent soar — despite the relative bargain-basement deals in the works for two judges, Nikki Sixx and Lionel Richie. Richie, represented by Red Light Management, is in talks with ABC for a salary of between $3 million and $5 million, sources confirmed...
- Messaging Themes Emerge From Fortune 50 CSR Reports
Wednesday May 25, 2016
NERD ALERT: I spent Sunday embarking on one of my favorite new pastimes: reading through corporate responsibility and sustainability reports* of Fortune 50 companies. Why would anyone do such alaborious thing? Well, in typical consumer-facing media, most brands are not overtly blasting messages about their sustainability efforts, and I was keen to learn what some of the biggest companiesare doing and saying about sustainability.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal