U.K. authorities said so far at least 27 high-rises across England have failed fire-safety checks prompted by the fire in a London residential tower earlier this month that killed at least 79 people.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NEW ENGLAND RESIDENTIAL FINANCE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- High-Rises Across England Fail Safety Checks After London Fire
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Your Money: He Thought He’d Be Your Rabbi. Now, He’ll Get You a Mortgage.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
After rabbinical school, David Frankel was drawn to a very different profession. Second in a series on the intersection of religion and finance.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- London Fire: At Least 6 Dead After Blaze Engulfs Apartment Tower
By STEVEN ERLANGER, STEPHEN CASTLE and CEYLAN YEGINSU - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The toll was likely to rise, the authorities said. A tenant group had complained for years that the building was at risk of a deadly fire.
- Some London Fire Survivors Will Be Housed in a Luxury Complex
By CEYLAN YEGINSU - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
It was the government’s biggest financial commitment so far to house families displaced by the Grenfell Tower blaze.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Nuvolo Closes $10 Million Series A Financing
By Business Wire - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Nuvolo, the world's fastest growing cloud-based enterprise asset management (EAM) company, today announced $10 million in Series A funding. GE Ventures led the round with participation from seed round investors New Enterprise Associates...