Henry Markram is back with a new publication on his controversial Blue Brain project. The math behind it may be more important than the results.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NEW DIMENSION ENERGY COMPANY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Mind-Boggling Math That (Maybe) Mapped the Brain in 11 Dimensions
By Megan Molteni - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- As energy markets change, GE, blockchain hope to provide economic solutions
By Megan Geuss - Friday Jun 16, 2017
New additions to the Predix platform are targeted at energy traders and grid managers.
- Audi level 3 autonomous vehicle testing coming to New York
By Ryan Matthew Pierson - Saturday Jun 3, 2017
This June, Audi will become the first car company to test automated vehicles on the streets of New York, including automated cars that have achieved an automation level of 3. Testing will take place in the city of Albany starting in the middle of June.This makes Audi the first company to legally test automated vehicles on open roads in the state of New York.This isn’t the first time Audi has been at the head of the line among autonomous vehicle manufacturers. Audi is the first company to receive an autonomous vehicle license plate in the state of Nevada, and to be allowed to test its...Read More
- Ukraine State Energy Chief Praises Senate Measure on Russian Pipeline
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The head of Ukraine’s state energy company cheered the U.S. Senate’s decision to take aim at a Russian gas pipeline to Germany in sanctions legislation last week and urged the Trump administration to penalize companies helping Russia execute the project.
- 11 States Sue Trump Administration For Second Time Over Appliance Energy Efficiency Delays
By Chris Morran - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
For the second time in two months, a coalition of state attorneys general has sued the Department of Energy, once again claiming the Trump administration has violated federal law by refusing to implement a number of new energy efficiency standards for multiple types of appliances.At issue are new efficiency standards for five categories of appliances and industrial equipment: …