Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
200 CORBIN PLACE APT 5-N
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11235
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NEW DEVICE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Nets’ dream backcourt duo has been working out in Brooklyn
By Brian Lewis - Monday Jun 26, 2017
With J.J. Redick owning a condo in DUMBO, he’s arguably the best basketball player in Brooklyn and has been working out with Jeremy Lin. The Nets are hoping to make that a full-time tandem, with two sources telling The Post the team is interested in signing the unrestricted free agent this summer. One source was...
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal