Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - NEW COVENANT TEMPLE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- New York Community Trust Awards $12.3 Million in June Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The June grants will support health, education, social services, arts and culture, and environmental organizations in New York City....
- De Blasio’s Plan to Create 100,000 Jobs: Find 40,000, and Keep Eyes Open
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and J. DAVID GOODMAN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Mayor Bill de Blasio announced initiatives toward his goal of creating 100,000 jobs in New York City, but couldn’t say where 60,000 of those would come from.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Trump Family Wedding Planner to Head New York’s Federal Housing Office
By YAMICHE ALCINDOR and J. DAVID GOODMAN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The appointment of Lynne Patton, who planned Eric Trump’s wedding, to head the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s New York office, is raising eyebrows.