new concept interiors LLC
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY RESERVATION
2014 - NEW CONCEPT INTERIORS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Campaign concepts: three Big Duck examples to inspire your own
Tuesday Mar 28, 2017
Whether you’re trying to raise awareness, recruit audiences, or bring in donations, campaigns are one way to inspire audiences to take action with your organization. There are tons of ideas out there for making your campaign a success, but Big Duck has one tried and true strategy that you’ll see in most every campaign we work on: a concept.
A campaign concept ties together all elements of a campaign—it’s a hook or idea that convinces your audience that now is the time to take action. Concepts give your audiences something to care about and a message to get behind. Without them, audiences might not understand what action you’re asking them to take or why.
Chances are you see campaign concepts in action all the time. Here three examples illustrating how we’ve used concepts to inspire action in our work:
- Math for America: This program providing fellowships for public school science and math teachers used a concept, Practice What You Teach, for their recruitment campaign. The concept is woven into the slogans and design to inspire action from their target audience: smart, passionate educators. This concept went multi-channel: from subway posters to education magazines, there’s a consistent look, feel, and message across all their campaign communications. ???
- City Harvest: A nonprofit spearheading food donation and distribution programs across New York, City Harvest had seen substantial success with their annual fundraising campaign, Skip Lunch Fight Hunger. They came to us with even greater fundraising goals and we shook up their landmark concept with a fresh new concept—The Power Lunch—capturing their energy, urgency, and inspiring New Yorkers across platforms to transform their lunch money into an investment against hunger.???
- New York School of Interior Design: A solid brand identity should always carry over into campaign initiatives. Big Duck updated NYSID’s brand and extended it into the concept Turn your Creativity into a Career to help NYSID to stand out to prospective students and increase applications for enrollment. Positioning the school as the place for emerging designers to find or change careers, their new brand transformed (and reinforced) the look and feel of their annual recruitment campaign concept, motivating students to apply. ?
Next time your organization is planning its next big fundraising, recruitment, or advocacy campaign, remember to stop and think about a concept. Spend some time brainstorming what might grab the attention of your audiences and how that might play out across your communications channels.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Tesla Model 3 Test Drive: Car Has Bite and Simple Interior
Saturday Jul 29, 2017
A first peek inside Tesla’s new Model 3 compact car revealed a starker, cozier interior than the more spacious and luxurious Model S. But as the sedan sped off, the experience felt similar.
- Improve Your Fundraising With These ‘P-Lettered’ Concepts
By Nhu Te - Friday Jun 30, 2017
To be the best professional you can be, always strive to improve your memory and acquire new learning concepts. I have found that letter association helps me create lists around concepts. Whatever letter you use, letter association should help you in your quest to cluster concepts...
The post Improve Your Fundraising With These ‘P-Lettered’ Concepts appeared first on NonProfit PRO.