new concept interiors LLC
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY RESERVATION
2014 - NEW CONCEPT INTERIORS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Campaign concepts: three Big Duck examples to inspire your own
Tuesday Mar 28, 2017
Whether you’re trying to raise awareness, recruit audiences, or bring in donations, campaigns are one way to inspire audiences to take action with your organization. There are tons of ideas out there for making your campaign a success, but Big Duck has one tried and true strategy that you’ll see in most every campaign we work on: a concept.
A campaign concept ties together all elements of a campaign—it’s a hook or idea that convinces your audience that now is the time to take action. Concepts give your audiences something to care about and a message to get behind. Without them, audiences might not understand what action you’re asking them to take or why.
Chances are you see campaign concepts in action all the time. Here three examples illustrating how we’ve used concepts to inspire action in our work:
- Math for America: This program providing fellowships for public school science and math teachers used a concept, Practice What You Teach, for their recruitment campaign. The concept is woven into the slogans and design to inspire action from their target audience: smart, passionate educators. This concept went multi-channel: from subway posters to education magazines, there’s a consistent look, feel, and message across all their campaign communications. ???
- City Harvest: A nonprofit spearheading food donation and distribution programs across New York, City Harvest had seen substantial success with their annual fundraising campaign, Skip Lunch Fight Hunger. They came to us with even greater fundraising goals and we shook up their landmark concept with a fresh new concept—The Power Lunch—capturing their energy, urgency, and inspiring New Yorkers across platforms to transform their lunch money into an investment against hunger.???
- New York School of Interior Design: A solid brand identity should always carry over into campaign initiatives. Big Duck updated NYSID’s brand and extended it into the concept Turn your Creativity into a Career to help NYSID to stand out to prospective students and increase applications for enrollment. Positioning the school as the place for emerging designers to find or change careers, their new brand transformed (and reinforced) the look and feel of their annual recruitment campaign concept, motivating students to apply. ?
Next time your organization is planning its next big fundraising, recruitment, or advocacy campaign, remember to stop and think about a concept. Spend some time brainstorming what might grab the attention of your audiences and how that might play out across your communications channels.
- Improve Your Fundraising With These ‘P-Lettered’ Concepts
By Nhu Te - Friday Jun 30, 2017
To be the best professional you can be, always strive to improve your memory and acquire new learning concepts. I have found that letter association helps me create lists around concepts. Whatever letter you use, letter association should help you in your quest to cluster concepts...
The post Improve Your Fundraising With These ‘P-Lettered’ Concepts appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- Coffee recalled for containing Viagra-like ingredient
By Fox News - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
A company based in Texas has recalled a coffee product after a substance found in a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction was found in the product, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) confirmed. Bestherbs Coffee LLC has recalled all of its “New of Kopi Jantan Tradisional Herbs Coffee” after the FDA said it found...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.