The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (May 14, 1990)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 19, 1980
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1980 - NEW CONCEPT CAR WASH, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Neva's AirQuadOne Is Your New Best Bet for a Flying Car
By Jack Stewart - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The four-fan concept from a European aerospace consortium offers reasonable specs—and could be here in a few years.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- Bikini Bike Wash at Republic Harley-Davidson heats up Houston's Memorial Day Weekend
By John Boyd, Houston Chronicle - Monday May 29, 2017
If you're Harley-Davidson dealership looking to pick a weekend to have a Bikini Bike Wash to bring out customers, you could have picked few better than Memorial Day Weekend 2017.