In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NEW CHINA ROSE RESTAURANT INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Apple Sales Exceed Expectations as Buyers Wait for New iPhones
By VINDU GOEL - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The technology company said revenue rose 7 percent in the quarter that ended July 1 as Timothy D. Cook defended the company’s actions in China.
- Pizza Hut drags down results at its parent company
By Reuters - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Yum Brands, the owner of KFC and Taco Bell, reported a smaller-than-expected rise in quarterly sales at established restaurants worldwide as fewer diners ate at its Pizza Hut restaurants. The company, which spun off Yum China Holdings late last year, said same-store sales rose 2 percent in the second quarter ended June 30, missing the...
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?