The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEW BABYFACE SPA INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Spa Castle workers accused of taking pics in women’s locker room
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Four women are suing a spa in Texas after three employees at the sprawling oasis allegedly snapped cellphone pictures of them in the facility’s locker rooms, using towels to disguise their tactics. The invasion of privacy lawsuit, which is seeking more than $1 million in damages, claims that four female customers who visited Spa Castle...
- Legislature set to adjourn without deal on mayoral control of schools
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
New York lawmakers are ready to leave Albany—though they haven't yet agreed to extend Mayor Bill de Blasio's control of New York City schools.The Senate and Assembly are scheduled to wrap up...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines expects laptop ban to be lifted
By Reuters - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
DUBAI – Saudi Arabian Airlines (Saudia) expects the in-cabin ban on laptops and other large electronics on direct flights to the United States to be lifted by July 19, state news agency SPA reported on Tuesday. The airline is working with the country’s civil aviation authority, GACA, to implement new security measures for U.S.-bound flights...
- Lawyer for Donald Trump Jr. says new NY Times report 'much ado about nothing' - WH: Donald Trump Jr. 'did not collude with anybody'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017