Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- but only time will tell.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NEW AGE REALTY GROUP LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- The Emotional Roller Coaster For Boomers With Aging Parents
Monday Jan 23, 2017
In celebration of the new year, a group of my Boomer friends sat around the fire, chatting over a glass of wine. The topic that dominated the very passionate discussion wasn't politics or sports - it was what to do about Mom and Dad. Nearly all of the friends around the circle were either going through or had gone through some experience of dealing with a deteriorating health situation or the decreasing ability of a parent.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is coming to PC in glorious 4K
By Mark Walton - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Features a new soundtrack, sharper visuals, and online multiplayer via Xbox Live.
- Paul G. Allen Frontiers Group Names Allen Distinguished Investigators
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Five researchers were awarded grants of $1.5 million each in support of their work in the areas of epigenetics, aging, and microbial evolution....