NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEVER TOO MUCH INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- A Slew Of Original Programming: How Much Is Too Much?
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
There's tons of new digital video programming from over-the-top TV, cable, and broadcast networks. But how much is too much?
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Too much is never enough on Lorde's vital 'Melodrama'
By Tricia Gilbride - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Youth is a high stakes game, and no one captures the perils and euphoria of growing up quite like the oldest adolescent that ever lived shedding her teenage skin.
On Pure Heroine, Lorde was a dedicated outsider who'd never been on a plane, but imagined endlessly what it must be like with a cool, criticial distance. On Melodrama, she's skydiving, terrified but self-assured. Do you think you love onion rings? Lorde loves onion rings so much that she made an Instagram account devoted to them and promptly deleted it once the simple act of rating fried food lost its purity.More about Pop Star, Album Review, Lorde, Melodrama, and Entertainment
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017