The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - NETA ILAN, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Just Who Should Pay for Bozeman’s Social Safety Net?
By Larry Kaplan - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Local charities across America look to local government funding in the face of significant federal budget cuts.
- Join Tesaro and Others at Boston’s Life Science Disruptors Sept. 28
By Jacquie Ogonowsky - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
For the fifth year in a row, Xconomy will hold our fall Boston life sciences event, “Boston’s Life Science Disruptors”, on Thursday September 28th at Pfizer in Kendall Square in Cambridge. Join us for this unique event featuring candid stories from some of New England’s most radical biotech company leaders, founders, and VC backers who […]
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017