Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - NEPALESE AMERICAN FOUNDATION INC
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Adoree' Jackson, Zach Banner get plaques on All-American wall
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Former USC stars and current NFL players add to Trojans' lore.
- Reviving American Christianity
Saturday Jul 1, 2017
The intense division in America is a sickness of the heart, the result of turning away from God and our cultural identity as a Christian society.
- Material at Center of London Fire Will Not Be Sold for High Rises
By DANNY HAKIM - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The material, made by the American manufacturing company Arconic, has a combustible core and is already barred in the United States for buildings above a certain height.
- Anatomy of a Direct Mail Control: American Foundation for the Blind
By Paul Bobnak - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Art illustrates a personal story that goes to the heart of this nonprofit’s mission in this direct mail package. Founded in 1921, the American Foundation for the Blind serves individuals with vision loss. Author and activist Helen Keller worked for the organization for over 40 years...
The post Anatomy of a Direct Mail Control: American Foundation for the Blind appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.