Plans announced by the world’s largest media company to start two Netflix-style services instantly reverberated through the entertainment industry.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NEKSTEP RECORDS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- With Disney’s Move to Streaming, a New Era Begins
By BROOKS BARNES - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- As ‘Game of Thrones’ Returns, Is Sharing Your HBO Password O.K.?
By DANIEL VICTOR - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Are you using your friend’s ex-boyfriend’s parents’ password to watch the latest television shows? You’re not alone.
- YouTube Sets New Policies to Curb Extremist Videos
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The company said it wants to quickly identify and pull down videos promoting terrorism. It will also make offensive videos harder to find.
- Why Some Online Video Stars Opt for Facebook Over YouTube
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The best-known video celebrities gravitate to the mass audience of YouTube. But some others are carving a niche on the worlds biggest social network.
- State of the Art: How BuzzFeed’s Tasty Conquered Online Food
By FARHAD MANJOO - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Those overhead food videos that you watch and watch? BuzzFeed’s Tasty has mastered the format to become one of the world’s most popular content producers.