In Arjeplog, Sweden, ice-driving tours allow visitors to get behind the wheel and do figure eights on a sheet of solid ice while being pampered at upscale accommodations during their downtime. Popular destination driving programs like this one are intensifying competition among luxury automakers. Photo: Chester Dawson
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
124 E. 176TH STREET #4K
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10453
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NEIL ON WHEELS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Four Wheels on Ice: Extreme Driving Lures Adventure Seekers
Saturday Apr 1, 2017
- Four-Wheel Drive: 4 Critical Elements of a Fundraising Action Plan
By Robert Swaney - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
As organizations create an annual fund plan, they sometimes forget the most important part: action, which represents the horsepower needed to generate real growth. I prefer to call them an “Annual Fund Action Plan,” because a plan without action is like a car without wheels! So, what are the four wheels that can kick your [...]
- Envisioning the Car of the Future as a Living Room on Wheels
By ERIC A. TAUB - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
As driverless cars develop, how we sit, inform and entertain ourselves are all up for grabs — and companies, designers and researchers are dreaming big.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Tesla Model S warned driver in fatal crash to put hands on steering wheel
By David Kravets - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Model S driver had hands on steering wheel for 25 seconds during a 37-minute period.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....