A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Jun 30, 1973)
NYS Filing Date
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED BUSINESS CORPORATION
1973 - NEIGHBORHOOD PERIODICAL CLUB, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Mistrial Declared in Shooting of Black Driver by Cincinnati Officer
By JESS BIDGOOD and RICHARD PÉREZ-PEÑA - Friday Jun 23, 2017
It was a second hung jury for Ray Tensing, the ex-officer charged in the death of Samuel DuBose during a botched traffic stop in 2015 in Cincinnati.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Knight, Ford Contribute $2.5 Million to Detroit Neighborhood Fund
By email@example.com (Mitch Nauffts) - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The Knight and Ford foundations have committed $1.5 million and $1 million, respectively, to the Strategic Neighborhood Fund....
- This Soccer Club Has Everything You’d Want Except ...
By LEANDER SCHAERLAECKENS - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Asbury Park F.C. has devised a plan to maintain the perfect record. Forever.
- The Amazon Juggernaut Is Coming to the Neighborhood
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Amazon’s $13.7 billion deal to buy Whole Foods Market fills an important distribution gap for Amazon’s food ambitions.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.