In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Jun 30, 1973)
NYS Filing Date
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED BUSINESS CORPORATION
1973 - NEIGHBORHOOD PERIODICAL CLUB, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Woman beaten with steering wheel club in Potrero Hill robbery
By Filipa Ioannou - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Woman beaten with steering wheel club in Potrero Hill robbery A woman is recovering in a hospital after she was clubbed with a steering wheel lock during a robbery early Thursday in the Potrero Hill neighborhood of San Francisco, officials said. The woman refused and the man began beating her with a steering wheel club, then snatched her wallet and fled by car, police said.
- Castlerock stands out in one of Ireland’s most desirable golf neighborhoods
By Martin Kaufmann - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
CASTLEROCK, Northern Ireland – From the clubhouse restaurant at Castlerock Golf Club, general manager Bert Mackay can see his two (...)