The report from the Boston Foundation and the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce finds affordable housing is a top concern for millennials....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - NEIGHBORHOOD OF AFFORDABLE HOMELESS HOUSING, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Boston-Area Millennials Face Affordable Housing Shortage, Study Finds
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday May 30, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Protecting Affordable Housing: A Tale of Hope from DC
By Martin Levine - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
The nation’s capital battles gentrification and property owners to protect tenants’ rights.
- Louisiana Defused This Affordable Housing Dispute Before It Could Go Nuclear
By Spencer Wells - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
When does a state need to preempt local government action, and when is it a power grab disenfranchising local citizens?
- Enterprise Community Partners Receives $3.75 Million for Housing
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The grant from the Bank of America Charitable Foundation will support affordable housing development in twelve cities....
- Greater Minnesota Housing Fund Launches Impact Investment Fund
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A public-private partnership, the new fund will support efforts to acquire and preserve affordable housing in the Twin Cities....
- Google Will Buy Modular Homes to Address Housing Crunch
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Google owner Alphabet Inc. is finalizing an order to buy 300 modular apartment units from a startup for a building likely to serve as short-term housing for employees.