A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 21, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
6328 STATE ROUTE 55
LIBERTY, NEW YORK, 12754
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NEIGHBORHOOD BEVERAGE AND SNACKS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Salad Kits And Snack Packs Recalled For Potential Listeria Contamination
By Laura Northrup - Monday Jun 12, 2017
When you opt to eat a salad or some precut fruits and vegetables for a snack, you’re usually making a healthier decision. But some salad and snack kits, most of which were sold at Kroger-owned stores, have been recalled for potential contamination with Listeria, a foodborne pathogen that can have life-threatening complications. Affected products came from CC Kitchens in Ohio, …
- Digital Liberty in the Cloud Computing Era
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
No, modernity does not take away the robustness of our privacy rights. The Second Circuit gets it right.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Knight, Ford Contribute $2.5 Million to Detroit Neighborhood Fund
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Mitch Nauffts) - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The Knight and Ford foundations have committed $1.5 million and $1 million, respectively, to the Strategic Neighborhood Fund....
- American Airlines Passenger Claims Unsecured Beverage Cart Caused Brain Injury
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jun 16, 2017
An American Airlines passenger says that he suffered “chronic traumatic brain injury” after allegedly being struck in the head by a runaway beverage cart. Making matters worse, claims the traveler, the cabin crew was not prepared to deal with the situation.According to a lawsuit [PDF] filed in federal court in New York this week, the man and …