The international surfing and canoeing associations both want to control stand-up paddle and are headed to mediation with Court of Arbitration for Sport.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
EDMUND O. CROSSLEY
17 IDLEWILD PARK DRIVE
CORNWALL-ON-HUDSON, NEW YORK, 12520
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NED CROSSLEY'S WINDSURFING AND STANDUP PADDLING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Let’s Settle This in Court: What, Exactly, Is Stand-Up Paddleboarding?
By VICTOR MATHER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- A New Low-Impact Fitness Secret
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A St. Louis executive swears by the sport, which combines elements of Nordic skiing, skateboarding and stand-up paddling.
- Texas school district approves paddling misbehaving students
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- School district approves paddling misbehaving students
By Fox News - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Officials at a Texas school district have approved a controversial new disciplinary practice on students: paddling. The Three Rivers Independent School board of trustees in South Texas approved the policy Tuesday, which would allow for paddles to be used as corporal punishment against misbehaving students. Corporal punishment is defined by the Texas Classroom Teachers Association...
- Cuisinart Vertical Waffle Maker Review: It's one stand-up kitchen gadget
By Michael McCole - Friday Mar 17, 2017
Cuisinart turns the whole waffle iron thing on its side.
- The Best Stand-Up Comedy Specials Of 2017 So Far
By Andrew Husband - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
By the end of June, over 50 stand-up specials will have graced our televisions. Here are 12 of the best ones so far.