A Nebraska teacher charged with having birthday sex with a 16-year-old led a “double life” — because she’s mentally ill, her lawyer claimed in court. Emily Lofing, 27, who taught at Nebraska City Middle School in Weeping Water, allegedly slept with the boy last year, and was sentenced Monday to 90 days’ jail, two years’...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NEBRASKA WATER PROPERTIES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Teacher busted for birthday sex with teen blames mental illness
By Lia Eustachewich - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Assistant vice principal paralyzed on Slip N’ Slide
By Fox News - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A summer party turned tragic for an assistant vice principal and his family on Saturday, when he was critically injured in a Slip N’ Slide accident. Chad Fuller, who had spent the day at St. Paul, Nebraska’s annual celebration, is now on a ventilator and paralyzed from the neck down, The Omaha World-Herald reported. Fuller’s...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.