The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
KENNETH W. KNIGHT
1693 GRAND ISLAND BLVD.
GRAND ISLAND, NEW YORK, 14072
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NDE PROPERTIES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- Caribbean Islands Battered by One Hurricane Are Bracing for the Next
By CARL JOSEPH, MEGAN SPECIA and KIRK SEMPLE - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
Days after Hurricane Irma struck the Caribbean, the islands that bore the brunt of the storm are bracing for Hurricane Jose.