Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NCBP EAST ELMHURST TWO LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
- Jared Kushner to Travel to Middle East in Effort to Advance U.S. Peace Efforts
Monday Jun 19, 2017
President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior White House adviser, Jared Kushner, plans to travel to the Middle East this week to try to advance U.S. efforts to reach an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal, a White House official said Sunday.
- How Two Gulf Rivals Helped Inflame the Middle East
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The rivalry between Qatar and Saudi Arabia has played out across the whole Middle East and helps to explain the region’s chaos.