The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NBR GROUP USA, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
- Facebook Bug Exposed Names of Content Moderators to Suspected Terrorists
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Facebook Inc. inadvertently exposed the names of some moderators to suspected terrorists and other groups whose content the workers were tasked with reviewing, a flaw the company Friday said has been fixed.
- Altice USA Sets Price Range for IPO
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Altice USA put a price range of $27 to $31 a share on its initial public offering of stock.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Giving USA’s Numbers for 2016 Pose Historic Challenge to Nonprofits
By Ruth McCambridge - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
We should have known what we would see in this year’s Giving USA report, but it still surprised us. Now, nonprofits need to mobilize to answer this historic call!
- Altice USA Set to Be One of the Biggest IPOs of the Year
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Altice USA is hoping to woo investors back into telecom in its initial public offering as the U.S. subsidiary of European telecommunications company Altice NV is expected to start trading on the NYSE on Thursday,
- Cable Operator Altice USA Climbs in Market Debut
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Shares of Altice USA traded higher in their market debut Thursday, a day after the cable operator raised more money in its IPO than any other U.S.-listed telecom since 2000.