“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NBAR CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- M.T.A. to Modify Subway Station Design Resembling Confederate Flag
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Aug 18, 2017
The design, which involves red, white and blue tiles, appears inside at least one subway station in Times Square. It’s one of many changes after Charlottesville.