Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NBA INTERNATIONAL TOURS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Fran Fraschilla is high on only one of the Knicks’ foreign picks
By Marc Berman - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Fran Fraschilla, ESPN’s draft guru, knows the international basketball scene from top to bottom: from Frenchman Frank Ntilikina, the top international prospect in this year’s NBA draft, to the most obscure, Ognjen Jaramaz of Serbia — both of whom were selected by the Knicks. After the Knicks made Ntilkina a lottery selection with the No....
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Chris Paul traded to Rockets in NBA-changing blockbuster
By Justin Terranova - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The first shocker of the NBA offseason — outside of the circus at Madison Square Garden — comes before free agency even begins. Chris Paul
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017