A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NB INVESTIGATIONS CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Says It Is Under Federal Investigation
By MATTHEW HAAG - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Virginia-based consultant said the Justice Department is reviewing its billing procedures in a civil and criminal investigation.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- 10 Questions to Ask Before Participating in #GivingTuesday
By Bryan Roesler - Thursday May 25, 2017
It’s never too early to start thinking about #GivingTuesday. Perhaps this will be your first year, or maybe it’s already at the heart of your year-end giving strategy – determining whether or not you reach your individual giving goal or blow past it. Hold on! Why would anybody want to […]
The post 10 Questions to Ask Before Participating in #GivingTuesday appeared first on Bloomerang.
- $1.6 billion Penn Station expansion plan is a done deal
By Daniel Geiger - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Cuomo administration announced Friday afternoon it has completed a $1.6 billion deal with a group of private developers to transform the Farley Building into a western annex of Penn Station. It...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Hulu's Big Hope: TV That Doesn't Act Like TV
Thursday May 18, 2017
Consuming content on a digital device is not like getting it through cable or satellite. Hulu hopes to convince the channels on its new streaming service.