NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NB CLASSICS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Ira Glass Touts The Power Of Podcasting
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Podcasts are popular, some attracting tens of millions of cumulative viewing. However, Glass laments that advertisers don't seem to get the medium's compelling nature.
- $1.6 billion Penn Station expansion plan is a done deal
By Daniel Geiger - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Cuomo administration announced Friday afternoon it has completed a $1.6 billion deal with a group of private developers to transform the Farley Building into a western annex of Penn Station. It...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Hulu's Big Hope: TV That Doesn't Act Like TV
Thursday May 18, 2017
Consuming content on a digital device is not like getting it through cable or satellite. Hulu hopes to convince the channels on its new streaming service.
- Oracle's Aggressive Move Into TV Based On Data Targeting History
Thursday Apr 20, 2017
This week Oracle also entered into a partnership with Charter Communications that will allow brands to target connected TV audiences.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- 'The Mummy’: Universal's Classic Monster Revival Begins
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
"The Mummy" is the first chapter in a series of films that will make up what Universal Pictures is calling "Dark Universe”, a revival of the classic monster movies from the early 20th century. WSJ’s Mark Kelly reports. Photo: Universal Pictures/Composite: Mark Kelly
- That Decisive Moment: Mahler, Transformed: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments
Friday Jun 16, 2017
"Swan Lake," the New York Philharmonic and an operatic "Angels in America" were among the highlights.