Photographer and painter William Wegman, known for his photos of Weimaraner dogs, is obsessed with hockey. He plays several times a week with amateur leagues, but his favorite spot for shooting pucks is his rooftop. Photo: Bryan Derballa for The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NB 84 WILLIAM STREET LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- William Wegman Loves Weimaraners... and Hockey
Wednesday May 25, 2016
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- $1.6 billion Penn Station expansion plan is a done deal
By Daniel Geiger - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Cuomo administration announced Friday afternoon it has completed a $1.6 billion deal with a group of private developers to transform the Farley Building into a western annex of Penn Station. It...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.