Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - NAYDENSKIY LAW GROUP, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Should GuideStar Flag Hate Groups?
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jun 12, 2017
In a move that was surprising to many, GuideStar has flagged dozens of nonprofits as hate groups on its famously neutral website.
The post Should GuideStar Flag Hate Groups? appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Insurers Take Low-Key Approach in Health-Law Debate
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Nearly every health group has taken a stand on the Republican legislation to overhaul the Affordable Care Act, but a split among insurance companies has prevented the industry and its powerful lobby from picking a side in the debate.
- Pride 2017: Same-Sex Parents Still Face Legal Complications
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Laws covering parenting can be contradictory around the country, especially with adoptions. Custody issues can emerge even years after a child is born.