The device millions of women rely on is stuck decades behind the times. Now tech entrepreneurs are hacking this essential tool of motherhood.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Oct 29, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NAYA'S NAIL SPA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Breast Pumps Finally Join the 21st Century: Babyation, Naya Smart Pump, Willow Wearable Breast Pump
By Arielle Pardes - Thursday Apr 27, 2017
- Spa Castle workers accused of taking pics in women’s locker room
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Four women are suing a spa in Texas after three employees at the sprawling oasis allegedly snapped cellphone pictures of them in the facility’s locker rooms, using towels to disguise their tactics. The invasion of privacy lawsuit, which is seeking more than $1 million in damages, claims that four female customers who visited Spa Castle...
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Legislature set to adjourn without deal on mayoral control of schools
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
New York lawmakers are ready to leave Albany—though they haven't yet agreed to extend Mayor Bill de Blasio's control of New York City schools.The Senate and Assembly are scheduled to wrap up...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Georgia’s Special Election Comes to a Nail-Biting Finish
By JONATHAN MARTIN and NATE COHN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Jon Ossoff, a Democrat, and Karen Handel, a Republican, will face off Tuesday in the most expensive House campaign in history — and one of the most consequential since the 1970s.