The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NAUGHTON RESTAURANT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Mullen Appoints Managing Director Of LA Office
Monday Mar 10, 2014
Boston-based Mullen has appointed Cameron McNaughton as managing director of MullenLA, which overseas the Acura automotive account, according to The New York Times. McNaughton was president of HudsonRouge, which managed the account for Ford's Lincoln division.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Sydney’s New Guard: Five Restaurants Leading the Way
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
This Australian city’s dining scene, already steeped in Asian cuisines, is suddenly showing a more global reach.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- A Baltimore Restaurant Has Started A Donation Campaign After Losing 30 Workers To Fears Of An ICE Raid
By emmieodea - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
BoatHouse restaurant staffers fled after ICE demanded an audit of worker's documentation, so the owner is donating money to support them.