Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NAUGHTON INSURANCE AGENCY
2014 - NAUGHTON INSURANCE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Insurers Battle Families Over Costly Drug for Fatal Disease
By KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The case of Exondys 51 poses emotionally charged issues for families of young boys with a rare illness, who are fighting companies to get coverage for an expensive drug approved on a lower bar of proof.
- A 4-Step Methodology for Finding the Right Cloud Provider
By Natalia Tsymbalenko, EastBanc Technologies - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Don't rush into the cloud before taking the time to understand what you want, and what you need.
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Mullen Appoints Managing Director Of LA Office
Monday Mar 10, 2014
Boston-based Mullen has appointed Cameron McNaughton as managing director of MullenLA, which overseas the Acura automotive account, according to The New York Times. McNaughton was president of HudsonRouge, which managed the account for Ford's Lincoln division.
- The Small Business Report, December 8, 2015
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Dec 8, 2015
What happened to the SHOP program, designed to help small business owners with health insurance? And two small biz angles about those online courses that provide specialty certification.